Can you answer these simple Workers Compensation
1. - What exactly is workmans comp or
2. - How soon should you notify an
employer of a workmans comp injury?
3. - If you have a workers comp case and
can return to light duty, must your employer find you a job?
4. - How much do you get for workmans comp
or workers compensation?
5. - How much do you receive on a weekly
basis for workers compensation?
6. - Can an employer dispute a workers
7. - What happens if you lose a workmans
comp case at arbitration?
8. - Why would an employer dispute a
worker's compensation claim?
9. - What injuries are covered by workmens
10. - Can you file for workmens comp and
also file for social security disability?
11. - How much of your earnings do you get
in workman's comp benefits?
12. - When do workman's compensation
13. - When can you file a claim for
14. - What does workman's comp or workers
compensation provide for?
15. - What are the main benefits of
16. - Who decides if you get workman's
comp benefits or not?
17. - Is there a statute of limitations
for workers compensation claims?
18. - How do you start the workman's
19. - What jobs are usually not covered by
20. - Who actually pays workmans
21. - Are mental or psychological
conditions covered by workers compensation?
22. - Is an independent contractor covered
by workmans comp?
23. - Can your employer retaliate on a
workmans compensation claim?
24. - Will my employer think my workman's
comp claim is not legitimate?
25. - What medical expenses will workers
compensation pay for?
26. - Does a workmans comp injury have to
be from a specific accident?
27. - Can I get workers comp even if the
accident was my fault?
28. - Do you need a lawyer for a workmans
29. - How do you choose a worker's
compensation lawyer or attorney?
30. - How much does a workers comp
attorney or workers compensation lawyer get paid?
31. - If you have a workmans comp injury,
can you choose the doctor who sees you?